Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Beach week!

J has been back and forth to virginia beach for work and this time we decided to pack up and tag along! G was more than excited to stay at a hotel, because this means being able to swim at the pool with dad!:) 
I may have felt like super mom pushing this cart in ( and g), while carrying little miss with my 9 month preggo belly! 
Super g making sure little lady doesn't fall off bed while enjoying the view 
We spent a day at Virginia beach, where ellory loved watching the seagulls and being a dare devil in the ocean water. 

Shortly after we set up camp a cute family arrived next to us. I told g to go introduce himself to the two young girls, so he did! But it was the aunt who was quite excited to play with him! 

They walked around for more than an hour, searching the beach for shells and she kept saying, come on grant, I have a new beach friend! Bless her good heart!! 


Little lady checking out the sweet umbrellas for rent 

Two beach buddies 


I guess we were all tired, including g buddy! He slept on the floor for over an hour. 

One night j was able to join us for a picnic play ground dinner!
The joys of Hotel Life...
 


On our way back we met some friends ( blackburns, eliasons and Evans) at buckroe beach for some more sandy fun!

 Good naps on the way back home


No comments: