HOORAY! What great news!!! You are going to be so smitten with this little boy... more than you can imagine! You are one darling pregnant girl, Brooke! Congrats congrats! And MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
CONGRATULATIONS you guys! We are so happy for you. I hope you are feeling good, Brooke. I must say I am a few weeks behind you and a LOT bigger! You're darling!
"My knuckles go quack. This one goes giddy up, giddy up, giddy up!" - G
"I'm walking away." - G
"I'm going to beep [beat] you!" - G
"One night, I walked down to the riva....." - G
"Stop making my mouth move my shoulders move." - Bee
"Stop moving around! You're making me tired." - Bee
"Fish Overboard!!" - Bee :)
"Did you hear that page? It sounded like 'Earth to Brooke'"
"What the heck is a smock?"
"Bee, maybe I am on PMS. Maybe you married a woman- ever think of that?"-J-MAN
"I want some kind of something" -Bee
"I guess I spit that out my other head" - Bee
"Is it going to be overcast today, or just cloudy?" - Bee
"I feel like I'm pregnant right now. I just ate a cheeseburger, some nachos, and now I'm eating broccoli and the smell of your dinner is making me nauseous" - J
"I've been born 27 years!" -Bee
"Sometimes my feet go crazy... it's a good thing they're not inside your belly!" -J
14 comments:
HOORAY! What great news!!! You are going to be so smitten with this little boy... more than you can imagine! You are one darling pregnant girl, Brooke!
Congrats congrats!
And MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Yea!!! I've been waiting for this announcement!
Congrats! Little boys are so so so much fun, you will absolutely love it and him so much :)
Cutest little prego belly, love it, hope I get to see it sometime ;)
Congrats on the Baby Boy. I know you guys will make the best parents. Love the belly. She looks GREAT!!!
I love both of your pics. on here! Brooke you are one sexy pregnant lady-owe owe!
CONGRATS!!! You do look fab!!!!!
Congratulations! We are so excited and happy for you! Cute belly shot.
Marenda and Sam
B--you DO look great!! not that I am bias but boys are tons of fun!! Hope you keep feeling well and good luck with the nursery and name journey.
Wahoo! Congratulations! You guys will have such a blast with a little boy. You're such a cute prego lady,too!
YAH! Boys are soo fun!! You look adorable Bee. Keep us updated!!
Hooray for boys!! Congrats. Keep those prego pictures coming...you look so great!
Congrats! Brooke, you look fabulously adorable.
I love these photos! You two are so cute!
Holy moly...you look great Brooke--so fashionista (It is a word Syd and I say when someone looks fantastic)
CONGRATULATIONS you guys! We are so happy for you. I hope you are feeling good, Brooke. I must say I am a few weeks behind you and a LOT bigger! You're darling!
Post a Comment