Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Ellory

My sweet Ellory happenings lately. She is not consistently napping each day and will often choose to play quietly in her room instead. She is so good about doing just that until I come for her and Rockwell and I can still nap, so it's great! Here she is lining up some of Grant's Octonauts toys and playing contently by herself.

We had some time before I had to get to my Dental cleaning appointment and decided to go play in the sand. She is such a fun side kick!

She sure loves her Daddy and using him as a jungle gym. He's a good sport! :)

I love the simple joys of childhood that can come with a 25 cent candy machine. She is so fun to buy little splurges for because she gets so excited and happy!

She is learning more and more about how to interact and be a good friend. We had a fun time at a backyard pool party with the Rogers, Evans and Bernals. She was too busy running around to pause for a picture, so we have Ashlyn and Olivia snacking on some popcorn.

Her love for books continues!

No comments: