We believe that life is an adventure...
and we LOVE LIFE!
Here's a look at some of our recent adventures...
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Quick Update - 2 Months!
We know it's been a while since we posted anything and we are currently brewing a post on our recent adventures with baby G, but since he hit his 2 months mark, we thought we'd better post something now.
We can't believe it has already been 2 months! Here are his 1 month and 2 months pics...followed by some outtakes :)
Awww! What a handsome little guy you have there! Such a difference from 1-2 months, ay? The time flies and they just keep getting bigger and bigger on ya....so keep snappin' those pics! Love the snapshots and the outtakes are too funny! It's fun to see some new pics!
It's amazing how many pictures it takes of babies before you get one that is "just right" :) I give all the credit in the world to people who do child photography!
"My knuckles go quack. This one goes giddy up, giddy up, giddy up!" - G
"I'm walking away." - G
"I'm going to beep [beat] you!" - G
"One night, I walked down to the riva....." - G
"Stop making my mouth move my shoulders move." - Bee
"Stop moving around! You're making me tired." - Bee
"Fish Overboard!!" - Bee :)
"Did you hear that page? It sounded like 'Earth to Brooke'"
"What the heck is a smock?"
"Bee, maybe I am on PMS. Maybe you married a woman- ever think of that?"-J-MAN
"I want some kind of something" -Bee
"I guess I spit that out my other head" - Bee
"Is it going to be overcast today, or just cloudy?" - Bee
"I feel like I'm pregnant right now. I just ate a cheeseburger, some nachos, and now I'm eating broccoli and the smell of your dinner is making me nauseous" - J
"I've been born 27 years!" -Bee
"Sometimes my feet go crazy... it's a good thing they're not inside your belly!" -J
7 comments:
Awww! What a handsome little guy you have there! Such a difference from 1-2 months, ay? The time flies and they just keep getting bigger and bigger on ya....so keep snappin' those pics!
Love the snapshots and the outtakes are too funny! It's fun to see some new pics!
Oh he's adorable guys. I see alot of Josh in him... so fun to be parents huh?!
The pictures are so adorable!
-Courtney and Michele Brown:)
It's amazing how many pictures it takes of babies before you get one that is "just right" :) I give all the credit in the world to people who do child photography!
He's so handsome! Hope to meet him someday soon.
Those outtakes are definately my favorite :) technically, that little guy is my favorite in general... Can't wait to see you kids! :D
Oh my goodness! He is so cute! But honestly, the outtakes are the funniest! Thanks for sharing.
Oh my goodness. I love your idea of adding outtake pictures. Grant is adorable!!
Post a Comment