Okay Brooke - you are TINY, girl! Yeah that is me at like 23 weeks. Seriously I don't know how you girls do that! Having said that, you look DARLING and are getting so close! SO EXCITED for you two! Wish you were here to have a shower for you!!! (You're not coming out anytime soon, are you??)
I'm not pregnant, nor have I ever been. But I've seen enough to know, that somehow that just doesn't seem right to be that small.... Don't show too many people this picture and tell them you're already 32 weeks along ;) They may not believe you.... :) MISS YOU!!!
Q: Could you be any cuter pregnant? A: Heck No! You look great!! And your tiny, you stinker!! I hope we get to see you soon, we miss you out here. xoxo!
Okay so I am SO HAPPY for you, but depressed for myself. I wish I could have looked that good at even 20 weeks. I am so excited to see your weeks getting closer. You are almost there!!!!
Wow! I say that in absolute admiration at how adorable you are...wondering at the same time if I could ever look that way pregnant...naaaah...not in my cards I guess. Oh Well I'll take my odd figured shape pregnant any day for the cute adorable result at the end of it...baby!!! Yeah...you are so close! I can't beleive you are 32 weeks....the end is near...can you feel it? I'm sure you can! Call us the minute you get a chance when things happen! I'm so excited!!!
brookers you look so darling!! that was my bump at like 14 weeks:) haha. you're so tiny and look fabulous! I hope you're feeling good these last few weeks.
hey, i know you were looking for nursery ideas, and by now you probably already have lots done, but incase you don't here is a cool boy nursery if you want some inspiration?
That is the cutest little baby belly I have ever seen! I don't worry about the emotions. We all have the same issue when we're pregnant. I once told off a parking ticket guy at the U, even when he showed me the clear photographic evidence. And then got in my car and cried about how crazy HE was. Yep, everything is a little skewed for about 9 months - and then for a little while after too. Don't worry, things will go back to normal.
"My knuckles go quack. This one goes giddy up, giddy up, giddy up!" - G
"I'm walking away." - G
"I'm going to beep [beat] you!" - G
"One night, I walked down to the riva....." - G
"Stop making my mouth move my shoulders move." - Bee
"Stop moving around! You're making me tired." - Bee
"Fish Overboard!!" - Bee :)
"Did you hear that page? It sounded like 'Earth to Brooke'"
"What the heck is a smock?"
"Bee, maybe I am on PMS. Maybe you married a woman- ever think of that?"-J-MAN
"I want some kind of something" -Bee
"I guess I spit that out my other head" - Bee
"Is it going to be overcast today, or just cloudy?" - Bee
"I feel like I'm pregnant right now. I just ate a cheeseburger, some nachos, and now I'm eating broccoli and the smell of your dinner is making me nauseous" - J
"I've been born 27 years!" -Bee
"Sometimes my feet go crazy... it's a good thing they're not inside your belly!" -J
15 comments:
You are so cute!! Yeah, that's what I looked like, too...about 3 weeks ago...at 26 weeks... :)
Lucky. :)
Good luck with these last couple of months!
Okay Brooke - you are TINY, girl! Yeah that is me at like 23 weeks. Seriously I don't know how you girls do that! Having said that, you look DARLING and are getting so close! SO EXCITED for you two! Wish you were here to have a shower for you!!! (You're not coming out anytime soon, are you??)
I'm not pregnant, nor have I ever been. But I've seen enough to know, that somehow that just doesn't seem right to be that small.... Don't show too many people this picture and tell them you're already 32 weeks along ;) They may not believe you.... :) MISS YOU!!!
Oh, you gorgeous girl! How cute you are!!! I always knew you would be a cute preggo person.
Q: Could you be any cuter pregnant?
A: Heck No! You look great!! And your tiny, you stinker!! I hope we get to see you soon, we miss you out here. xoxo!
Okay so I am SO HAPPY for you, but depressed for myself. I wish I could have looked that good at even 20 weeks.
I am so excited to see your weeks getting closer. You are almost there!!!!
Yay for prego pictures! I love it! You look so healthy, happy, and adorable. I hope things are going well for you! Love you!
You are for sure one of the cutest pregnant women I've ever seen! congrats J&Bee. Love you guys!
xoxo
Wow! I say that in absolute admiration at how adorable you are...wondering at the same time if I could ever look that way pregnant...naaaah...not in my cards I guess. Oh Well I'll take my odd figured shape pregnant any day for the cute adorable result at the end of it...baby!!! Yeah...you are so close! I can't beleive you are 32 weeks....the end is near...can you feel it? I'm sure you can! Call us the minute you get a chance when things happen! I'm so excited!!!
brookers you look so darling!! that was my bump at like 14 weeks:) haha. you're so tiny and look fabulous! I hope you're feeling good these last few weeks.
hey, i know you were looking for nursery ideas, and by now you probably already have lots done, but incase you don't here is a cool boy nursery if you want some inspiration?
http://emilyframe.blogspot.com/
anyway, take care.
legs
Cutest!!! Oh that tiny little belly! I want to give it a little rub, hate that it's so far away :)
You look so cute Brooke!!!
You are looking absolutely darling!
And I'm so happy you posted about your PB&J experience...it's nice to commiserate. Pregnancy is the weirdest thing ever.
That is the cutest little baby belly I have ever seen! I don't worry about the emotions. We all have the same issue when we're pregnant. I once told off a parking ticket guy at the U, even when he showed me the clear photographic evidence. And then got in my car and cried about how crazy HE was. Yep, everything is a little skewed for about 9 months - and then for a little while after too. Don't worry, things will go back to normal.
You look AMAZING!!
Post a Comment