Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's Time



We will be having an OPEN HOUSE / Halloween Party / Housewarming Party for anyone who would like to stop by and see our new house and hang out. It will be on Saturday, the 31st for a couple of hours before it gets dark. If you're interested in stopping by just RSVP via comment or email and we will send you more details.

We will have some goodies and toys for the kids...and kids at heart.

And hold on to your tomatoes...we will get some more pictures up soon.... :)

8 comments:

Emily said...

Yayayay! Count...me in!

Liz & Jeff Dennis said...

we might stop by. What is your address?

Lauren and Trevor said...

I wish that this was an RSVP from me! Sounds like fun!

Al and Eli said...

Can we come.....? Sad face. I LOVE Halloween!!!

Miss you guys!

allegra said...

oh, congtats! your house is beautiful, how exciting!! can't wait to see more pics!

Logan and Traci Wood said...

I am so sad right now...I would love to come...wish we could! We'll be there in our minds alright!?

Martha said...

Ok, we'll be there. Unless our flight is delayed or something.

Alison said...

We loved getting to see your beautiful house guys!! Thank you so much for hosting such a fun get together! Our boys have been playing with their little parachute men ever since we left your hous. No joke!